Skirmish Islands

Janvier 18, 2018, 09:11:57
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
Avez-vous perdu votre courriel d'activation?

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Pages: [1]   Bas de page
  Imprimer  
Auteur Fil de discussion: iddle relief work. Fellow lefty Brendan Lafferty got the final out of the eighth  (Lu 71 fois)
bellis555
Dieu

Popularité : 0
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: Octobre 13, 2017, 04:52:28 »

MONTREAL - Speedskater and Olympic gold medallist Mathieu Giroux says he is retiring from elite-level competition to concentrate on his pharmacy studies at the University of Montreal. Otis Sistrunk Jersey . "After 24 years dedicated to my career in speedskating, including 12 seasons on the national team, I am retiring from top-level sport," Giroux said Wednesday in a Speed Skating Canada release. "I am very proud of what Ive accomplished and the person Ive become through all these years of training. I reached the highest peaks in my sport in both short and long track and I enjoyed the Olympic gold in Vancouver." Giroux, a 28-year-old Montreal native, started in short track and won two bronze medals at the 2003 junior world championships plus a bronze and a silver in 2005. At the beginning of the 2008-09 season, an ankle injury led him to long track where he immediately qualified for the World Cup circuit. At the 2010 Games in Vancouver, Giroux won Olympic gold in the mens team pursuit with Lucas Makowsky and Denny Morrison. Giroux also competed at the 2014 Sochi Games but did not reach the podium. "Elite sport has forged me and taught me so many lessons that will follow me all my life," Giroux said in his retirement announcement. "Sport will always be my No. 1 cure for staying healthy. I will always be passionate about amateur sport and the Olympic spirit will be lit within me all my life. I hope that the magic of the Games can transform our country, gather and invite them to excel at all levels and, of course, inspire our youth to move and dream big." Reggie Nelson Jersey . Ben Street scored twice for the Heat (17-5-1), who won their fourth game in a row and 13th in their last 14 outings. Brett Bulmer scored the lone goal for the Wild (6-11-0), who dropped their sixth straight contest. Sebastian Janikowski Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points.  Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Mario-Edwards-Jr-Jersey/ . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters.The Winnipeg Goldeyes have assured themselves a winning record on this behemoth 10-game road trip to start the season. A clutch seventh inning pushed the Goldeyes (6-3) past the Lincoln Saltdogs (4-5) 7-4 Saturday night at Haymarket Park in Lincoln before 4,222 spectators. After the two sides exchanged a pair of runs in the second inning, Lincoln grabbed a 4-2 lead with two runs in the bottom of the fourth. The Goldeyes quickly struck back in the top of the fifth inning to tie the game once again, as left fielder Ray Sadler scored on a ground out by third baseman Josh Mazzola and right fielder Donnie Webb belted the next pitch out of the park for his first home run of the season. For the second straight night, Winnipeg found the winning run in the seventh inning. With Sadler on third and centre fielder Reggie Abercrombie on second, Mazzola singled to score both base runners. "Youre just trying to get the ball in play and find a hole out there," Goldeyes pitching coach Jamie Vermilyea said on the Jewel 101 post-game game show of Mazzolas at-bat. "He battled up there and fouled off a couple tough pitches before he got one he could handle. It was a big AB."Mazzola then stole second – his league-leading siixth stolen base of the season – and scored on a single by Webb. Gareon Conley Jersey. "Anytime you can take advantage of that and steal that extra base is big," Vermilyea said. "Thats part of our thing this year. Were going to be aggressive on the base paths." After starter Nick Hernandez went five innings for Winnipeg, the Goldeyes bullpen was spectacular in the second half of the game. Southpaw Gabe Aguilar struck out five Saltdogs in 2 2/3 innings of middle relief work. Fellow lefty Brendan Lafferty got the final out of the eighth inning and Chris Kissock pitched the ninth for his second consecutive save in as many nights. The pitching staff combined for a season-high 12 strikeouts. Aguilar picked up the win, while Lincoln reliever Jake Meiers, who was on the hook for the three runs in the seventh inning, suffered the loss. Four Goldeyes had multi-hit nights, while Mazzola had three RBI.  The two sides will meet in the series finale Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m. Lefty Chris Salamida will look for his first win of the season against Nick Green, who will make his first start of the season for Lincoln. The Goldeyes return home on Monday for their home opener against the Sioux City Explorers. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Journalisée
Pages: [1]   Haut de page
  Imprimer  

Aller à: