Skirmish Islands

Juin 25, 2018, 02:03:59
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
Avez-vous perdu votre courriel d'activation?

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Pages: [1]   Bas de page
  Imprimer  
Auteur Fil de discussion: nt Cup races at Daytona, Vickers best career finis  (Lu 131 fois)
bellis555
Dieu

Popularité : 0
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: Janvier 15, 2018, 02:55:16 »

MIAMI -- The Miami Heat signed free-agent forwards Josh McRoberts and Danny Granger on Monday, and brought back incumbent point guard Mario Chalmers. Earl Mitchell Jersey . All three deals were agreed to previously, but not signed until the Heat had more pieces of their salary-cap puzzle put into place. McRoberts signed a four-year deal that will pay him $5.3 million next season. Chalmers got a two-year deal that will have him earning about $4 million next season. Granger also has a two-year deal and will make just over $1 million next season. McRoberts averaged 8.5 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.3 assists for Charlotte last season. Heat President Pat Riley said McRoberts was one of Miamis "main targets" in free agency. "We are delighted that this multi-faceted player will help us immensely," Riley said. Chalmers has been with Miami for all six of his pro seasons, helping win two championships. He averaged 9.8 points and 4.9 assists last season and shot 38 per cent from 3-point range. "Its great to have Mario back," Riley said. "Were happy that he wants to continue his career in Miami, hes one of our core players, and I believe he will have a great season." Granger has appeared in 556 career NBA regular-season games and averaged 17.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists. Hes been bothered by injuries for most of the past two seasons. "One of our main priorities this off-season was obtaining a proven veteran like Danny with All-Star experience," Riley said. "We expect him to be a multi-position player and have a very successful season in our system." Robbie Gould Jersey . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-YA-TITTLE-49ERS-JERSEY/ . Dont miss a single shot, live on TSN beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Winners of their last eight games, the Heat return to Toronto for the second time in the month of November. After beginning the season 4-3, allowing 100.9 points on 47 per cent shooting, Miamis resurgent defence has vaulted them back to the top of a weak Eastern Conference.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Brian Vickers is ready to go racing again. Vickers said Thursday he is off blood thinners and plans to run the entire Sprint Cup schedule this season, beginning with next months Daytona 500. Vickers still must be medically cleared by NASCAR before the race. The 30-year-old Vickers missed the final five races last season after doctors discovered a blood clot in his right calf in October. He also missed the final 25 races of 2010 because of blood clots and heart surgery. Aarons will be his full-time sponsor for the No. 55 Toyota car for the season. "Im ready," Vickers said. "Ive never been more excited to get back in a car." Vickers has run 22 races with Michael Waltrip Racing and has 10 top-10 finishes. He won last July at New Hampshire, snapping a 75-race winless streak. "Its been tough, but I look back at the whole experience and Im thankful for it," Vickers said. "Certainly there were a lot of moments when I wasnt sure if there was going to be a next time for anything. Once that was behind us it was, Will I ever be back in a Sprint Cup car again?" Vickers credits the support of his family and friends for helping him get back to where he is today. Vickers said the entire experience has taught him patience, soomething he said hes lacked. Kyle Juszczyk Jersey. "Ive learned a lot that you just cant force things," he said. "As much as you want things to happen faster, you just cant force that. You have to be patient and wait." Vickers knows there is always a chance the clots could return. If thats the case, he will go back on blood thinners. "There is risk that you can get clot, or I can get another clot," Vickers said. "But its a very low percentage if unprovoked. There is a big distinction between provoked and unprovoked when it comes to clotting." Vickers said the most recent clotting incident came after he had his foot immobilized for a month in a protective boot. "If I were to break my leg and go into a cast, my odds would increase a lot," he said. Vickers is focused on Daytona, where he hasnt raced since 2011. In 14 Sprint Cup races at Daytona, Vickers best career finish is seventh. "Its been a long time," Vickers said. "To get back down there is always special. Im curious to see if that energy and excitement and that love is going to feel the same this year as it did the first time I went to Daytona. I have a feeling it will, especially having gone through as much as I did to get back there." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Journalisée
Pages: [1]   Haut de page
  Imprimer  

Aller à: